Give these fun, creative and cheap ideas a try!
If you want to know how to be romantic and make a woman feel truly happy, it’s probably not as hard as you think. Unfortunately, many men still seem to struggle when it comes to knowing how to please a woman and make her smile.
If you’re attracted to a woman and you’re developing strong feelings for her, you’ve simply got to find way to let her know what’s going on in your mind and heart.
And what better way could there possibly be than coming up with some creative, sweet and fun ideas of things you can say or do for your girlfriend that will make her smile whenever she thinks of you?
We’ve made this list of sweet ideas to help guys figure out how to make a girl smile (which means you now have no excuse, gentlemen).
Here are 30 cute, fun and super cheap things to say or do for your girlfriend that are bound to make her thing you’re the most romantic guy on Earth.
1. Send her a cute goodnight text while she’s sleeping so she wakes up with a smile on her face.
2. Call her beautiful, instead of pretty or cute.
3. Buy her nice things.
4. Make sure she knows that you’re afraid to lose her.
5. Treat her the same around your friends as you would when you’re alone.
6. Be there when she needs you.
7. Have a date planned out so all she has to do is look good and show up.
8. Randomly send her a text saying you’re thinking about her.
9. While out, introduce her to the people that matter to you. Make sure she knows who they are and vice versa.
10. Make her a priority, not an option.
11. Spend the night watching movies and cuddling instead of going out with the guys.
12. During a date, help her with her coat. Pull out her chair. Open the door for her. Let her order her food first. Stay off your phone.
13. Back down in an argument, even though she may be wrong.
14. Ask her if she’s lost weight.
15. Respect her. Respect her family. Respect her friends. Respect her morals.
16. Slow dance with her even if there’s no music.
17. Sneak up behind her, hold her around her waist, kiss her softly on the neck and tell her you love her.
18. Support her ambition and love her flaws.
19. Walk into a room full of temptation and stay faithful.
20. Give her your hoodie when she’s cold.
21. Make her feel like she’s the only woman in the world.
22. Fight for her when she’s ready to give up, and hold her tight when she’s at her weakest.
23. Never let others influence anything when it comes to her. She wants you to be the reasoning for your actions.
24. Hold her tight in public just to show people that you’re proud to have someone like her.
25. Always take the first step. Don’t wait for her to start everything.
26. Bring her roses or flowers for no reason at all, not just when you’re in trouble or on Valentine’s Day.
27. Offer to give her a massage: foot, back, neck, shoulder, the whole body.
28. Avoid responding with “OK” or any short answer that makes it sound like you weren’t listening.
29. Save a photo of her as your phone background. That way she’ll know you’re thinking of her every time you look at your phone.
30. Promise never to let her go, and keep that promise.
Thank you for reading my blog. Please read, like, comment, and most of all follow Phicklephilly. I publish every day.
Facebook: phicklephilly Instagram: @phicklephilly Twitter: @phicklephilly